Your washing machine is your trusted partner in laundry success, so you try to get to know it a little better.
- Always use HE detergents with HE washers.
- Don’t overstuff your HE washer.
- Never mix dry laundry products with liquid laundry products.
- Bleach is the “mouthwash” for High Efficiency machines, removing build-up of bad odors that can collect weekly. Simply add Clorox® Regular Bleach2 during white loads once a week to remove the first traces of scum accumulation while keeping whites their whitest.
Understanding the Laundry Drawer
- Your laundry drawer has a place for detergent, bleach and fabric softener. Put all three in before running the washing machine.
- For white loads, add ½ cup Clorox® Regular Bleach2 to the dispenser or fill dispenser to maximum capacity.
- For brighter colors, fill the cap of Clorox 2® Stain Remover and Color Booster product to line 1 and pour into the detergent dispenser.