- Clorox® Fraganzia® Aerosol Air Freshener will last up to 3 years when stored at room temperature.
- Clorox® ToiletWand® System has a 2 year shelf life of the cleaning pads.
- Clorox® Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaners should last anywhere from 2 to 4 months from initial use.
- Clorox® 2 Dry has an indefinite shelf life if stored in a cool dry place.
- Clorox® Oxi Magic® Powder has an indefinite shelf life if stored in a cool dry place.
Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions. We have answers.
How long will my product last (shelf life)?All Clorox Equity & Fraganzia products shelf life is one year unless listed below:
Requests for MSDS sheets:The Clorox Company provides product information to support a safe and healthful work environment. Please find the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for our products at this link: www.thecloroxcompany.com/products/msds/
Ingredient Questions:You’ll find detailed information on all of the ingredients we use in our products on the individual product pages within our site: clorox.com/products. You may also access information for all of the products that Clorox manufactures on our corporate website: http://www.thecloroxcompany.com/products/ingredients-inside/
Is this safe to use if I have a septic system?Clorox cleaning products do not contain any ingredients that will harm your septic system when used as directed.
Disinfecting Advice:Clorox has several products that disinfect. Below are links to each product for specific information on how to use each. We also provide a product selector tool that will help you find a product for your specific need: clorox.com/product-selector
- Clorox® Bleach Foamer: clorox.com/products/clorox-bleach-foamer/
- Clorox® Clean-Up® Cleaner + Bleach: clorox.com/products/clorox-clean-up-cleaner-bleach/
- Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes: clorox.com/products/clorox-disinfecting-wipes/
- Clorox® Germicidal Bleach: clorox.com/products/clorox-germicidal-bleach-concentrated/
- Clorox® Regular-Bleach: clorox.com/products/clorox-regular-bleach2-with-cloromax/
- Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach: clorox.com/products/clorox-toilet-bowl-cleaner-with-bleach/
Can Clorox® Regular-Bleach be used to disinfect water?Yes, Clorox® Regular-Bleach can be used to disinfect water.
- Remove suspended particles by filtering or letting particles settle to the bottom.
- Pour off clear water into a clean container.
- Add 12 drops (1/8 teaspoon) of Clorox® Regular-Bleach (not scented or Clorox® Plus® bleaches) to two gallons of water (2 drops to 1 quart). For cloudy water, use 24 drops per two gallons of water (3 drops to 1 quart).
- Allow the treated water to stand for 30 minutes. Water should have a slight bleach odor. If not, repeat and wait another 15 minutes. The treated water can then be made palatable by pouring it between clean containers several times.
Troubleshooting Spraying Problems:Our SMART TUBE® TECHNOLOGY is a built in tube that gets all the way to the bottom of the bottle – so you don't have to. Watch our video to help you refill all your Clorox® SMART TUBE® TECHNOLOGY spray bottles from Clorox, Formula 409®, Tilex® and Green Works®: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_6dJK_ZyKs
Where can I find coupons?You can sign up for our email newsletter to get the latest news and promotional information at clorox.com/clorox-coupon-portal/
Where can I buy your products?You can purchase our products on-line from our web site or find our list of stores at this link: clorox.com/where-to-buy/
Still Have a Question?
Let’s ConnectContact Us