How to Make Sure Mess Doesn’t Move In Too
A how-to guide for keeping things clean when your roommates haven't
Deodorize your drains to keep sink-stink away.
- Flush very hot water down the drain.
- Pour ¾ cup Clorox® Regular-Bleach2 with CLOROMAX® down the drain.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Flush out with water.
Get rid of whatever the leftovers left behind.
- Pre-wash surface.
- Create a solution of ½ cup Clorox® Regular-Bleach2 with CLOROMAX® per gallon of water.
- Wipe the surface with the solution.
- Let it sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Rinse and air dry.
Roomie have a nap in your bed? Sanitize your sheets.
- For HE machines, fill the bleach dispenser with Clorox® Regular-Bleach2 with CLOROMAX®.
- For standard machines, add ½ cup to wash water. For best results add 5 minutes after wash cycle has begun.
- Let the machine take it from there.
Defeat the common cold by throwing in the (shared) towel.
- Wash white towels in hot water with ½ cup of Clorox® Regular-Bleach2 with CLOROMAX® per regular load.