How to Clean Electronics
For your television and other home electronics
Flat screen TVs, stereos, surround sound systems and DVRs:
- Spread a Clorox® Triple Action Dust Wipe across the palm of your hand.
- Hold the flat screen from the back with the other hand.
- Wipe in an up-and-down motion from one side to the other.
- Don’t forget the back and top of the screen, as well as the sound system components, DVR, cable box, etc.
For remote controls for the TV/DVR/Cable Box (pull them out of the cushions or from under the console table and get them ready for the big game):
- Pull a Clorox® Disinfecting Wipe from the package and gently wipe down all the surfaces, including between the buttons.*
- Set on a clean towel and allow to air dry.
*Use as directed