Get more out of the holiday season and New Year!It’s the time of year meant to be celebrated with friends and family and also a time for entertaining, whether you are hosting or attending as a cherished guest. Clorox 2® and lifestyle and entertaining expert, Clinton Kelly are sharing tips for the season.
1. Your style speaks. Your clothes tell the world who you are, and color is a great way to show off your vibrant personality. I love good food, great cocktails, crafting and DIY, so my clothes can get a little messy. I keep Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster on hand to fight stains and keep colors from fading.
2. Don’t be afraid to go bold. Rather than the little black dress for the holidays, try one in a jewel tone like amethyst or emerald green. You’ll be the life of the party! You can style it differently — by changing jewelry, shoes and bags — to get a new look for each occasion. Use Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster to keep it fabulous all season.
3. Holiday decorating doesn’t have to be hard. I love using potted plants and flowers — they last longer than fresh — to get more out of my holiday entertaining. I don’t worry about getting dirty with Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster on hand.
4. Punch up your party. I love to entertain, but I don’t want to be stuck behind the bar all night at my holiday shindig. That’s why I love a punch! Try one inspired by the classic poinsettia — bubbly + cranberry juice + a splash of orange liqueur + fresh cranberries! It’s super festive, guests can serve themselves and if you have some spillage, trust Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster to pre-treat those stains.
5. New Year’s resolutions don’t have to mean giving something up. In the New Year I prefer to make evolutions rather than resolutions; small changes that make a big impact over time. If you love to draw, start an art journal, or if you love wine, take a tasting course. Count on Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster to keep your clothes looking their best even with tough stains caused by everything from ink to vino.