How to Disinfect a Home Office or Work Space
Whether you’re working from home or at the office, it’s important to disinfect your work area to prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you have to go into your workplace, please exercise social distancing and stand or sit at least six feet apart from any other individuals within the workspace.1
For electronics such as your computer monitor, keyboard, mouse and phone, disinfect with a non-bleach-based disinfectant throughout the day in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- We recommend disinfecting with a Clorox® Disinfecting Wipe and letting the surfaces remain wet for four minutes in order to properly disinfect.2
- Avoid getting moisture in any device opening, and don’t submerge your product in any disinfecting agent unless permitted by the manufacturer.
Disinfect other hard, nonporous surfaces within your workspace.
- Use a disinfecting wipe on your desktop and drawers, door handles, lamps and light switches.
- Let the surfaces remain wet for four minutes in order to properly disinfect.
2. According to Mary Gagliardi, aka “Dr. Laundry,” Clorox’s in-house scientist and cleaning expert.