Concentrated Clorox® Regular-Bleach
As you may have noticed on your store shelves, Clorox® recently introduced Concentrated Clorox® Regular-Bleach, a more concentrated version of its namesake liquid bleach.
You may ask what is different about this product. Concentrated Clorox® Regular-Bleach is the same Clorox bleach product that you have come to know through generations of use, just with less water! There are multiple benefits and improvements to this new concentration of our classic formula, as well:
Concentrated Clorox® Regular-Bleach is in a smaller bottle that is easier to handle and easier to use in high-efficiency (HE) washing machines.It improves whitening of clothes. It still has the same number of uses per bottle as the product you’re used to, but its smaller size significantly reduces the amount of water and packaging used in each bottle. This change will help reduce the product and The Clorox Company’s environmental footprint.
You can find it on store shelves nationwide with “Now Concentrated” on the label.
Because Concentrated Clorox® Regular-Bleach is more concentrated, the instructions for use are slightly different than you’re accustomed to. Below is an easy reference for common measurements, but as always, please be sure to refer to the label for instructions.
To use Concentrated Clorox® Regular-Bleach to whiten and sanitize laundry:
- Add ½ cup of Concentrated Clorox® Regular-Bleach to a standard or HE washer following the laundry use directions.
- As with any cleaning or laundry product, it is important to read the product label before use.
To use Concentrated Clorox® Regular-Bleach to disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces:
- Wash, wipe of rinse surface with water.
- Add ½ cup of Concentrated Clorox® Regular-Bleach to one gallon of water.
- Apply solution to the surface and let stand 5 minutes before rinsing.
- Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
Click here for more information about Concentrated Clorox® Regular-Bleach.