Baby Food Stains
A: Congratulations on your new baby! Baby food stains really benefit from pre-treating, but first be sure to scrape away excess stain (think pureed vegetable globs like sweet potatoes), and then rinse the stain with a little cool water. Be careful not to rub the stain further into the fabric. I am sure you have both white and colored items to clean, so here are some good techniques for both:If the item is white:
- Rub stain gently with Clorox® Bleach Pen Gel immediately before laundering.
- Wash immediately in the hottest water recommended on the care label using detergent and ¾ cup Clorox® Regular-Bleach.
- Apply Clorox2® Stain Remover and Color Booster directly to the stain, and rub in.
- Wait 3-5 minutes, but don’t let it dry on the fabric.
- Wash immediately in the hottest water recommended on the care label using detergent and Clorox2® .