Cleaning & laundry tips
Cleaning & Laundry Topics
- Healthy Home
Health & Safety - Health & safety tips at home
Baby Safety — Keep a Clean HomeTry these 4 simple steps for keeping you home healthier for your baby.
BabyCenter.com SurveyHow persnickety are you? Take this survey and the answers might surprise even you.
How to Keep the Baby Area CleanCreate a baby command center in the nursery with everything in its right place.
Facts About MRSA BacteriaWith alarming stories everywhere, it’s important to separate facts from fear. Here are helpful facts
How to Keep Baby Things CleanBabies will put anything in their mouths. Dirt, shoes, jewelry…make sure you sanitize baby items properly.
Looking for Tips?
- 5 Germiest Hot Spots in Your Home
- 5 Things to Donate to a Classroom
- 5 Things to Have Ready at Home for School
- 5 fun ideas for keeping kids clean
- 5-Day Planning Guide for Back-to-School
- Catching Germs at School
- Disinfect & Protect
- Don’t Take the Flu Back to School
- Don’t Take the Flu Back to Work
- Flu Facts
- Flu Prevention Tips
- Germ Games for Kids
- Practice good health habits
- Vaccine Q&A
New Clorox® myStain™ App
A library of how-to tips and tricks for life's medley of mess.Show More