Cleaning & laundry tips
- Healthy Home
How to Disinfect & Protect Home
The viruses that can cause colds and flu have a funny way of hiding out in your house.
Understanding Where Viruses Live
Put cold & flu viruses in time out by regularly disinfecting toys with Clorox® Regular-Bleach.
No wonder cold and flu viruses hang out on fridge, microwave and door handles. Take care of them with Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes.
Who controls the remote in your house? Viruses do. Turn off cold and flu viruses with Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes.
Cold and flu viruses love hiding in your bathroom. Find them. Regularly disinfect toilet exterior, sink and bath surfaces with Clorox® Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner.
Pick up the phone. Pick up something unwanted. Reduce exposure to cold and flu viruses with Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes.
Looking for Tips?
- 5 Germiest Hot Spots in Your Home
- 5 Things to Donate to a Classroom
- 5 Things to Have Ready at Home for School
- 5 fun ideas for keeping kids clean
- 5-Day Planning Guide for Back-to-School
- Catching Germs at School
- Disinfect & Protect
- Don’t Take the Flu Back to School
- Don’t Take the Flu Back to Work
- Flu Facts
- Flu Prevention Tips
- Germ Games for Kids
- Practice good health habits
- Vaccine Q&A
Sign up now to help #StopTheSpread of cold & flu at home!
New Clorox® myStain™ App
A library of how-to tips and tricks for life's medley of mess.Show More