Cleaning & laundry tips
- Healthy Home
5 Things to Have Ready at Home for School
Here’s how to keep the essentials for school life stocked up at your house, for a healthier and more productive school year.
• Pencils and Pencil Holder
When everything’s in one place, getting started on homework is easier. Make a pencil/pen case out of a Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes container.
Making time to write every day can help children develop writing and recall skills, and can give them an outlet to express themselves.
• Lunch Containers and Bags
Homemade lunch is only as good as the container it gets to school in. Keep spills in check and tummies happy with GladWare® Containers.
• USB Stick
More and more school projects are digital. Keep a USB stick handy to make saving, handing in and marking their work, easier!
• Kids Calendar
With their own calendar, they’ll learn about planning and scheduling their lives — they might even help you remember a thing or two!
Tip: Don’t forget about the basics! Extra paper, pencils and even a stapler will be used over and over throughout the years.
Looking for Tips?
- 5 Germiest Hot Spots in Your Home
- 5 Things to Donate to a Classroom
- 5 Things to Have Ready at Home for School
- 5 fun ideas for keeping kids clean
- 5-Day Planning Guide for Back-to-School
- Catching Germs at School
- Disinfect & Protect
- Don’t Take the Flu Back to School
- Don’t Take the Flu Back to Work
- Flu Facts
- Flu Prevention Tips
- Germ Games for Kids
- Practice good health habits
- Vaccine Q&A
Sign up now to help #StopTheSpread of cold & flu at home!
New Clorox® myStain™ App
A library of how-to tips and tricks for life's medley of mess.Show More