Cleaning & laundry tips
- Healthy Home
5 Things to Donate to a Classroom
Here are some ideas for useful Items to donate to a classroom.
• Box of Pencils
You’d be surprised how often students lose their pencils. Even a full box of pencils doesn’t last as long as you’d think!
• Classroom Sharpeners
Sometimes it’s a dull pencil, other times it’s just a dull lesson. Pencil sharpers are a go-to tool, used every day and sadly don’t last long.
Volunteering an hour or two of your time is an incredible help in a fast-paced classroom, and builds a key relationship between home and school.
• Gallon-Size Trash Bags
Teachers can’t hold on to everything. Help students take home their treasures with trash bags to carry their school projects in.
Tip: Double-check with your child’s school to see if there are any special items you can donate.
* Check with school policy to confirm use or donation of product is acceptable. Parents should deliver any donations themselves. Store and keep out of reach of children. Use as directed.
Looking for Tips?
- 5 Germiest Hot Spots in Your Home
- 5 Things to Donate to a Classroom
- 5 Things to Have Ready at Home for School
- 5 fun ideas for keeping kids clean
- 5-Day Planning Guide for Back-to-School
- Catching Germs at School
- Disinfect & Protect
- Don’t Take the Flu Back to School
- Don’t Take the Flu Back to Work
- Flu Facts
- Flu Prevention Tips
- Germ Games for Kids
- Practice good health habits
- Vaccine Q&A
New Clorox® myStain™ App
A library of how-to tips and tricks for life's medley of mess.Show More