Cleaning & laundry tips
- Healthy Home
5 Ways to Avoid Getting Sick During Cold/Flu Season
The days get shorter, the air gets colder, and the nose gets runnier — cold and flu season is coming. Keep yourself healthy with these easy steps.
1. Avoid crowded places. This is why the Internet was invented: because we need a way to shop for scarves and diapers during the winter months without getting exposed to germs.
2. Wear a mask. They’re all the rage in doctors’ offices and on crowded public transportation. For you trendsetters, start a new look by jazzing your mask up in fun colors and embossing it with rhinestones. That way, when someone accidentally sneezes in your face, you’ll have full fashion protection.
3. Don’t share drinks. You think one little sip can’t hurt, but then bam, that tickle starts in the back of your throat. So keep your lips to yourself.
4. Stop touching your face. Just stop it. Do you know where your hands have been?
5. Wash hands. This sounds simple, but it is one of the most effective ways of remaining illness-free. If you can’t wash your hands, use hand sanitizers and wipe down the surfaces around you to kill germs. (Hello airplane tray table!)
So shop ‘til you drop, not ‘til you cough. Take some simple steps to protect yourself, step outside, and truly live …
Because there is a huge after-Christmas sale at the mall!
Looking for Tips?
Sign up now to help #StopTheSpread of cold & flu at home!
New Clorox® myStain™ App
A library of how-to tips and tricks for life's medley of mess.Show More