Find exactly what you are looking for
How to Use HE Washing Machines
Your washing machine is your trusted partner in laundry success, so you try to get to know it a little better.
- Always use HE detergents with HE washers.
- Don’t overstuff your HE washer.
- Never mix dry laundry products with liquid laundry products.
- Bleach is the “mouthwash” for High Efficiency machines, removing build-up of bad odors that can collect weekly. Simply add Clorox® Regular-Bleach during white loads once a week to remove the first traces of scum accumulation while keeping whites their whitest.
Understanding the Laundry Drawer
- Your laundry drawer has a place for detergent, bleach and fabric softener. Put all three in before running the washing machine.
- For white loads, add ½ cup Clorox® Regular-Bleach to the dispenser or fill dispenser to maximum capacity.
- For brighter colors, fill the cap of Clorox 2® Stain Remover and Color Booster product to line 1 and pour into the detergent dispenser.
Check out all articles and blogs
The Clorox© myStain App provides on-the-go info for stains that just got to go.Show More