Cleaning Your Washing Machine
Washing machines collect a lot of dirt and soil during the laundry load. Most debris is washed away with the water in each load, but over time a buildup of dirt can occur. That’s where Clorox® Washing Machine Cleaner comes in handy.
For HE Washers with a “Maintenance Cycle” or “Clean Out Cycle”:
- Select the “Maintenance Cycle” or “Clean Out Cycle”
- Fill the machine bleach dispenser to the maximum level with Clorox® Washing Machine Cleaner.
- Allow the washer to run a complete cycle on hot water to freshen the machine.
For standard machines or HE machines without a designated cycle:
- Select the “Hot” water setting on your machine.
- Select the “Extra Rinse” option, if available.
- Add Clorox® Washing Machine Cleaner to the bleach dispenser. Fill to the maximum level.
- Run the cycle through its completion.